My Birthday Ticker!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

An Introduction is in Order I Believe


12 Weeks


9 Weeks

Hello my little one,

Well, let me begin by telling you about your life so far. I'm your mom by the way, the whose tummy you are growing inside of. So, 25 July 2009 I found out I was pregnant with you. I was over the moon because it was kind of a surprise to me. I wasn't really expecting anything, but I did the test, just sort of "on the go" before work. I was quite shocked when it turned out to be positive, but absolutely extatic that this might be true, which blood tests later confirmed, was indeed the case. We went through all the motions of telling family and friends, and everyone was happy, as they should be!

So far you've been growing for nearly 28 weeks, with some ups and some downs. You see, you have an older brother, named Caden. He was born very early, at 27.6 weeks, so naturally, we were a bit worried that the same may happen to you. So far, however, with the help of a couple of hospital trips, we've managed to keep you safe inside my tummy. I don't know for how long you'll stay there, but every day is a blessing, so I am just grateful for what we have now.

Ok, so, your family. Like I said, there's me, your mom, who was delighted when we found out you were a boy, because now I get to be the only girl watching you guys get dirty; there's your dad, a wonderful, wonderful man who'll teach you so much about life, and your older brother, Caden, who is a little ball of fire, full of life and energy. Depending on when you'll make your appearance, you'll be almost exactly 2 years younger than him.

You'll get to meet plenty more people who already love you, and the main reason for this website is to tell you what you get up to while you can't remember, as well as to let them know about all the new things you learn.

The future is uncertain now my little one. I don't know when you'll arrive, if you'll have perfect health or all your toes, but I want you to know that none of that matters and that we love you dearly.

So for now, just rest and grow inside my tummy, and I'll try to record as much as possible about your life, so that you can look back one day and see how special you are.

Lots of Love
Mom

3 comments:

Ouma said...

Liewe Noah,
Welkom in ons almal se lewens! Hier is baie mense wat reeds baie lief is vir jou - maar wees verseker dat ons geduldig kan wag!
Ek glo dat God jou in liefde toedraai en beskerm.
Lief julle 4 baie,
Ouma Rina

Granny said...

Dearest Noah
Welcome into the Paul/Theron Family. We are all so proud to know that you are a part of our lives and already we all love you so very much. Just have a little more patience and then soon you can make a grand appearance and introduce yourself to us with a big loud cry.
We love you little one.
God Bless
Granny and Grampy

Oh-Paw said...

Hello little angel (well, "angel" for the next 2 or 3 years, at least. I am your Oh-Paw, but once you get to know me you may want to call me something else instead (like "Senile old twit!, for instance).

Be that as it may, may Oh-Paw take the liberty of giving you some advice - I don't expect an answer straightaway so I'll just proceed and give it anyway. It is simply this:
Stay where you are for as long as you can old buddy, because it can only do you good. I know it is wet, dark, cramped (in more ways than one) where you are now, but believe me, sometimes the world outside isn't much better. However, with all it's drudgery and deceit, the world is still a wonderful place.
The one big lesson your Oh-Paw has learned in this life is this: "In the end, the love you get, is equal to the love you gave."
So, be prepared for a whole lot of loving, little angel! (en pasop vir jou ouboet. Hy's baie sterk, en as jy hom kwaad maak gaan hy jou donner!

Love you,
Oh-Paw