Hello my beautiful boy,
Well, it's true, you are 1...a whole big ONE! I absolutely can't believe that the day has come and gone past, just like it seems the last year has. I actually feel quite teary, because every mile stone you reach, every inch you grow, means you are getting closer and closer to independence, and I won't lie, it's very scary for me.
You are my little baby, my little boy, and now you are growing up so fast! I suppose I just want to capture each and every moment and keep them in a bottle. But now that I've finished sulking, I can get to praising your beautiful little personality and the absolute joy you bring to us. You are the happiest little chap I've ever come accross. Fiercely interested in building and stacking stuff (can keep you busy for ages) and very motivated. Everything catches your eye and the words and immitations are coming through one by one and non-stop.
Every day is pure joy to be around you and I must admit, you are quite the little looker too (you get it from me :-D).
My boy, tomorrow we will celebrate in style!
I love you so incredibly dearly and always remember to keep on dreaming.
Love you and happy birthday.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment