Hello my precious angel,
So what's new?
- You can roll from tummy to back and back to tummy
- You can sit for longer periods unassisted
- You are eating some veggies (butternut, sweet potato, carrots) even though you are only really taking to the sweet potato. And you are on 3 meals a day!!!
- You are the proud owner of two bottom teeth, well, almost. Your one little tooth is just just through and the other is right behind (*SIGH*, this is a sad day for me as I LOVE gums!)
- You can say "Baba- ba-ba" and "Ma-ma-ma"
- You had your first hair-cut!!! (proudly by mom!)
So from this you can see that you have become quite the active little man, even throwing tantrums when your boetie takes a toy from you! (And here I thought you were an angel :-))
You are sporting a very cute, very interrested and very determined little personality, which I must say, is growing on me so much that it feels like I've know you for decades (I probably have).
Last week you had a couple of very restless nights, waking up about every 30 minutes. I'm not sure what is wrong, because you don't want to drink or have your dummy, so I'm putting it down to teeth. But as far as teething goes, I must admit that you are taking it extremely well.
I am so proud of all the adorable milestones that you are reaching and the more time we spend together, the more and more we are growing on eachother. I must admit to one guilty pleasure, which is you crying when I walk away. I know, I know, but it makes me feel so wanted, lol. Especially now that your brother is soooooo independent!
Anyway my angel, thank you for such an amazing ride so far, and I cannot wait to see what else you get up to. I think this summer is going to be big fun!!!
Love you lots!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dearest Noah
Oh my word, two little tooth pegs already. You are such a clever little boy and eating all your veggies. We are very proud of you.
So much has happened recently, you are saying a few words and even had your first haircut. I think your mom is in the wrong profession. She should be a hairdresser. You are growing so lovely and I cannot wait to see you.
Love you lots and lots, plenty of hugs and kisses
Gwanny
Dearest Noah
I just want to say thank you for that lovely telephone conversation we had. You told me all the stories about dadadad and babababa. You are getting sooooo cute and your vocabulary has definitely improved since I was in Pretoria.
Love you lots and lots my little angel-pie. Love to your mom, dad and big brother.
God Bless
Gwanny
Post a Comment