Hello my love,
You are growing so incredibly well that I cannot believe it could be this easy. You are basically raising yourself, with minimal input from me and dad. So, what's new?
- You can sit for short (very short) periods of time unassisted. But I think it hurts your back a bit because you lean forward so much. So you don't really like to do that.
- You are officially weaned from mommy, drinking only formula now (and wow, was it tough to wean you, lol)
- Next week I'm going to start you on some rice porridge, so I'm sure some very cute pics are gonna follow!
- You can roll over on both sides
- You now bath with your brother (he finally warmed up to the idea) and he proceeds to wash your tummy and your feet, so all and all, helping me out a lot, ha ha.
On a different note, I just wanted to tell you about a little habit that you have developed every morning around 4am. While you are basically fast asleep, eyes closed and all, you start cooing, telling me very long stories about bunnies and snowflakes I'm sure. It is quite adorable. It lasts for about 15 minutes until you fall "back asleep".
Well my precious, that's all for now.
Know that I love you dearly and miss you every second that I am away from you!
Mwah!
Mom
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dearest Noah,
Oh-Paw came across these beautiful lines and I thought I'd share them with you. Keep them in your heart for the rest of your life!
So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind
While just the act of being kind
Is all this sad world needs
...Ella Wheeler Cox
Post a Comment