

Hello my little one,
Like I told your brother on his post, I've been writing exams (still busy actually) and that's why I haven't written to you in such a long time. You'll see it happen every six months or so, when time seems to stand still for me and every free second I have (shich isn't a lot) is spent on studying. But I decided to take a quick break just to get you up to date.
The biggest biggest (according to me) thing that you started to do smiling and talking (baby talk). It absolutely makes my day when you give that wide, one-dimpled smile and make the cutest baby noises, clearly trying to communicate! You're also awake more often now and trying to check out your surroundings, wanting stimulation.
I had you at the doctor two weeks ago because we suspected that you had bad reflux, and we were right, so now you are on two doses of Losec a day. It seems to work, but sometimes it still bothers you a lot and you find it difficult to eat or sleep. Your nose has also been blocked badly for the last couple of weeks, causing you to swallow a lot of winds when you drink and that is not a pleasent experience for either one of us. But it seems like the winds are getting easier to get out, thank goodness. When I had you at the dr, you weighed 4.6kg and doc says you are growing beautifully! She also said you are very attentive, watching and noticing everything around you (another little genius on the way).
Your brother is paying a lot more attention to you, imitating my baby talk and being sooo pleased when you give him a big grin, usually when he kisses you.
I love every minute I get to spend with you and I cannot believe I have to go back to work in two weeks. It's going to be heartbreaking not getting "us-time", but I suppose that is our lives from now on hey?
Anyway my angel, you are a complete joy to be around and I cannot wait to see every little milestone that you reach.
Love you lots and lots!
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment