Hello my precious little one,
Congratulations on your one month birthday!!! You are growing so beautifully and every day I fall more and more in love with you. I LOVE getting to know you, espescially because you are such an easy person to be around. You are one of the most content little babies I have ever seen, which really makes life so easy for me. The only time you ever cry is when you have a really bad wind that's bothering you. You don't even cry to eat, unless you are REALLY starving!
Other than that, you sleep most of the time, and when you are awake, you just enjoy looking around and getting to know your surroundings. You are quite strong and like to "climb" up your dad's chest. And you were able to lift your neck and turn it around at the tender age of 2 weeks already! I predict you'll be walking by 10 months! I did it by 9 months, so there is a challenge for you my little one.
Your brother is also getting more use to you and have gotten into the daily routine of holding you for a couple of seconds every day (with adult supervision of course). He asks "baba vashou" if I forget, so for him it is a real treat. You sort of lie on his lap while he strokes and hugs you. Every now and again he thinks it's a good idea to stick his finger in your eye, I'm sure just to check if they are still working, but luckily we catch him before he gets to do real damage. You are gonna have to grow up quickly if you want to avoid serious injury my angel, lol, but until then, we promise to protect you!
Anyway, I just wanted to say that it has been a wonderful month and I am so extremely happy that you are in our lives.
Love you plenty!
Mom
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A whole month old! Time really does fly! You're only little gorgeous guy - I can't wait to get to know you!!
Hello my little angel-pie
I cannot believe that you are already more than a month old. Time sure does fly. According to the photos you are growing so beautifully and getting oh sooooo cute. Cannot wait to see you. Only two more sleeps and then Gwanny will be able to hold you, hug you, kiss you and most important love you even more.
God bless, see you Thursday.
Hugs, kisses and love to your family
Gwanny
My liefste klein Noah,
Is daar nog 'n stiller baba as jy? Moet sê ek het jou nogal min gesien. Gisteraand het jy tog te mooi vir jou Boetie Caden geglimlag as hy jou so vashou en vir jou staar. Vir my lyk dit of jy die wereld om jou dophou en alles in stilswye bewaar.
As ek 'n bietjie kan skinder van jou ma en pa moet ek sê hulle doen baie goed. Jy mag dalk op die oomblik die rustiger een van julle twee boeties wees, maar jou arme ouers loop goed deur as dit etenstyd of slaaptyd word. Die aflos span het lyk my iets uitgewerk, maar elke een het 'n kleintjie beet, neem oor ruil om en maak kos so tussen deur!!! Liewer hulle as ek!!
In elk geval, ek lief julle baie en dink julle is 'n oulike gesin,
Ouma Rina
Post a Comment