My Birthday Ticker!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The time is getting closer

Hello my little one,

Well, we are getting ready to meet you in only 2 days! I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally meet you. I've been feeling you stretch and grow inside me for so long that I think I'll definitely miss not having you so close to me, but I''ll finally see your beautiful face and get to hold you in my arms! I can't wait!

Thank you so much for staying in as long as you have. I am so incredibly proud of you. This morning I got my injections that will help your lungs grow for your early delivery, but, if all goes well, you'll be treated like a full term baby, so no ICU for you (God willing), and you can come home with me on Saturday!

I love you very much already and can't wait to meet you.

Mwah!
Mom

2 comments:

Granny said...

Dearest Noah
We are going to be so blessed to have you in our family. We are anxiously awaiting your arrival and to eventually meet you. We are also so proud that you were such an obedient little boy and that God answered our prayers and you decided to stay longer in your mom's tummy. May God continue to keep you in the palm of His loving hands and close to His heart.
God bless you my little angel and praying for your safe arrival on Wednesday.
Love you lots and lots
Gwanny and Gampy

Oh-Paw said...

To Noah Christian Paul

One sunny day in March
The angels formed an arch
With gentle wings and heavenly strings
They tenderly did lower
A baby boy named Noah

A babe with radiance bright
Brought blinded people sight
And showed us just how pure
We long ago all were
But somehow lost our light

And so, our precious one
Your journey has begun
To learn of many things
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax
Of cabbages and Kings